Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Well, the College basketball season is over and the team that most expected has won. Is it just me, or was this the most boring NCAA tournament of all time? I just couldn't get into it, and I think it was more due to the fact that there were precious few upsets. Sure, my UCLA Bruins were knocked out early, the same is true for UDub, but still, it's never made me get less into the dance before. Nope, I think it was because teams like Saint Mary's, or Chaminade weren't given the opportunity to compete and shock the world.

Oh well, it's over now. So what's on the agenda now?

It's time to focus in on Spring. Time to put on your shorts, dust off the sandals, break out the sun glasses, and gas up the Mustang Convertible (as if I had one).

Still, if you're like me and you love more than just football and basketball, it's time to focus on America's past time. The Mariners are primed and look to be ready for a seriously run... at breaking the major league record for futility in the final three innings of games... yep, they already blew one and we've only played two games! This could be a LONG season if we don't get a closer. Seriously, why did we get rid of JJ Putz anyways?

Oh well, K Se rah, Se rah. It's no big deal. Even if the M's go 50-112 this year it really doesn't matter because Spring is here and it's time to enjoy the sun, enjoy, the family, and enjoy life, and if that doesn't work for you, there's always GOLF!

Until I have something more important to write about, DM signing off...

Happy Hunting!